Author Topic: taking notes  (Read 7312 times)

Offline gordon861

• Follower
Re: taking notes
« Reply #15 on: 28 February, 2011, 04:35:43 PM »
Quote from: "Nitro159"
I hope they don't read this forum...

I think they might do.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Nitro159

• Follower
« Reply #16 on: 01 March, 2011, 12:47:27 PM »
Unfortunately the lines are good and proper apart from so wear and tear on the "kerb lines" from pavement to road over the kerb, out of 3, 1 and a half is seeable.

However since I started asking questions a building site has popped up on the disused land just off the north bit of road and no scameras have been seen recently due to unknown reasons (I think the heavy traffic in kingstons one way system is to blame as it takes a while to get from one side to the other and back again due to roadworks!!)

Despite that, the builders are more than happy to leave their goddamn trucks on the road unattended blocking our loading bay and blocking the road at times!! And also once the right smartass's blocked in 2!!!! Motorcycle bays at once with two trucks unattended on the road! I have taken photos, and no CEO or Scamera cars in sight! Just when you really want them to come along too! I had to push my bike onto the pavement to get it into the bay this morning

Far from happy

Offline Nitro159

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 30 March, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »
It appears that they like the police station! Yes this picture was taken just off the police stations rear exit by someone on twitter.

I will be looking for 2 Schunters who'd like to do a schunt in kingston next weekend or maybe the one after.

http://plixi.com/p/87813447
« Last Edit: 30 March, 2011, 07:04:05 PM by Nitro159 »

Offline gordon861

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 31 March, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »
Looking at that picture I expect that they were dropping off or picking someone up from the Guildhall Complex as that's the location of the parking offices, and it's just behind the police station.  But looking at the direction the camera is pointing it looks like it might be enforcing the bus stand in The Bittoms.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player