Author Topic: Medway $chunt 13th June 2011  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Medway $chunt 13th June 2011
« on: 13 June, 2011, 11:18:38 PM »
Hi guys, :D .... an interesting evening and a change of tactics by the CCTV cars...

The idea was for all of us to stay with one car, as I thought at first, there was four of us, but really there was five :rotfl:

So NEALR and myself went with the second $car and The other 3 $chunter's went with the first one. We went to Gillingham and spent the whole night there going round in a circuit,(so much for public safety!) We had a member of the public join in on the $CHUNTING tonight, in their own car, awesome!!  ;D, ............I gave them a leaflet, they were shock at the CCTV Drivers driving, and members of the public angry that it is chauffeuring a traffic warden around on the same streets that a beat traffic warden was already enforcing on foot!!!...... what a waste of public money...........

Il up load a video tomro and update this report then, as im tired  ;D

Thank you to, Tom Tom,  :aplude: Spica,  :aplude: Rambo Chicken,  :aplude: & NEALR (AKA Shedman)  :aplude:
« Last Edit: 13 June, 2011, 11:20:28 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline NotEvenALondonRider

• Follower
Re: Medway $chunt 13th June 2011
« Reply #1 on: 14 June, 2011, 11:00:46 PM »
A good evening - if rather warmer than we really wanted, especially MG's bike! Very little enforcement done, some bits to be raised with the council though as rather odd behaviour by the CEOs. Pretty much the same circuit about a dozen times - if only I'd been bedding in a new set of tyres, would have been perfect for that!

Later home than originally planned and rather achy, but happy. At least one or 2 people probably saved from the aggro of a ticket. Wonder what sort of fuel economy an IQ does when it spends 2 1/2 hours to cover a grand total of 34 miles?
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
"A nation of sheep breeds only a government of wolves".