Author Topic: Bexley Council Need Our Help.  (Read 8460 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Bexley Council Need Our Help.
« Reply #15 on: 26 August, 2011, 09:03:08 PM »
Now it would have been a help for me to know that the programme was not being aired  tonight.
As I told all my friends and family by text that tonight on the One Show my week end passion was going to be shown.

NOW THEY ALL THINK I BUILD SODDING SAND CASTLES!!   W:T:F:

I,m going to lie down in a darkened room for a while .......mumble .....mumble.......dribble........sob

Oh Pat, what about chips  :pmsl: with plenty of salt  :rotfl:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Nigel W

« Reply #16 on: 26 August, 2011, 09:08:54 PM »
Now it would have been a help for me to know that the programme was not being aired  tonight.
As I told all my friends and family by text that tonight on the One Show my week end passion was going to be shown.

I,m going to lie down in a darkened room for a while .......mumble .....mumble.......dribble........sob

Dom. Littlewood did a piece about Amusement Arcades perhaps your friends and family also think that your weekend passion is playing slot machines.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #17 on: 26 August, 2011, 09:21:18 PM »

Dom. Littlewood did a piece about Amusement Arcades perhaps your friends and family also think that your weekend passion is playing slot machines.

WHAT!  I spent twenty years repairing those bloody things and the next twenty trying to keep my most significant other off of them. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #18 on: 26 August, 2011, 10:30:42 PM »
Picture the scene. One day Pat's family are all gathered round Pat in his bed and the conversation goes something like this:

"Do you remember the time he told us about being on telly?"

"Yeh, the daft old sod."

"I remember thinking then he was losing it."

"Yeh. Course it wasn't long after that he was diagnosed with the Alzheimers."
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #19 on: 26 August, 2011, 11:02:50 PM »
Hatchett Harry seems like a nice man. Not like his screen personae at all.

He likes our work. ;D
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #20 on: 26 August, 2011, 11:03:20 PM »
Daft Old Sod!!  How very dare you.  I will have you know I progressed from a Daft Old Sod many years ago, I am now a Silly Old Bugger and I am trying for the Stupid Old Fart title later this year.  ;D

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #21 on: 26 August, 2011, 11:07:19 PM »
Believe me Pat, you went past stupid old fart YEEEEAAAAARRRRSSSS ago!

Must be the Alzheimers... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #22 on: 26 August, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »
I don't have Alkaseltzer I use Tums, but what has my heart burn got to do with it? <_> ........mumble.......mumble......lost the friggin plot.......I'm going for another lye down.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player