Author Topic: Bexley Honeypot Enforcement.  (Read 2631 times)

Nigel W

Bexley Honeypot Enforcement.
« on: 20 June, 2011, 03:11:00 PM »
I have been contacted by Martin's boss.

It seems that Bexley are enforcing a Honeypot location. The information provided also confirms that Bexley are using their powers for revenue gathering and are not making any attempt at gaining compliance.

Despite a recommendation from an adjudicator to Bexley not to pursue payment of a fine, Bexley refused to do this and demanded payment.  This proves that Bexley's DPE is geared to revenue.

The proof that the location is a honeypot is the fact that 22 penalties were issued here in one month. This also proves that the signage here is not fit for purpose.

If Bexley were attempting to gain compliance they would make the signage more obvious. It is an inescapable fact that 22 people would not park here incorrectly unless they had been misled by the signage.

These unfortunate people had nothing to gain by parking here as there were other disabled bays available to them.

I have also been sent a copy of an article in the News Shopper dated 15th June 2011 titled council snubs appeal service to claim disabled parking fine. This gives the details of another case at the same location where the adjudicator recommended that Bexley did not pursue the payment. Unfortunately this will not upload to the site. I am also unable to find a link to this article.
« Last Edit: 20 June, 2011, 04:02:04 PM by Nigel W »

Offline Bonkers

• Follower
    • http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk
Re: Bexley Honeypot Enforcement.
« Reply #1 on: 20 June, 2011, 07:09:42 PM »
Quote from: "Nigel W"
I have also been sent a copy of an article in the News Shopper dated 15th June 2011 titled council snubs appeal service to claim disabled parking fine. This gives the details of another case at the same location where the adjudicator recommended that Bexley did not pursue the payment. Unfortunately this will not upload to the site. I am also unable to find a link to this article.

If it helps I have stuck a copy on my website.
http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk/newspapers/cuttings/shopper_15_jun_2011.htm
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player