Author Topic: bexley increaseing pcn charges  (Read 2839 times)

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
Re: bexley increaseing pcn charges
« Reply #1 on: 07 February, 2012, 01:24:33 PM »
Due to the success of creating a big hole in income in prorata to pay by phone parking.

This also equates to low iq verses greed.

There must an Einstein formula for this scenario.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline Belplasca

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 07 February, 2012, 05:00:24 PM »
A Bexley Council spokesman said: “CPZs exist in response to requests from residents in order to prevent commuters from out of Bexley or town centre shoppers parking in residential roads all day.

“Residents in a CPZ expect them to be enforced properly, to ensure compliance with the restrictions they have requested.

Yeah, right.

Round my way the council has been trying to install a CPZ for years, but the residents simply don't want it.

But they still carry out their expensive "consultations"...

(Last time, when the residents turned it down, they just put in double yellow lines "on safety grounds"... A senior Police Officer subsequently told me that he couldn't see any safety grounds for them...)

Bob
Blanka (my partner) has signed up on a challenge to help the Marie Curie Hospice in Hampstead.

Help her at http://www.justgivin...lanka-Rathauska

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 07 February, 2012, 06:18:55 PM »
all the B*^*ards want to do is get a foot in the door, then they can start to raise the charges to rate that suits them, they cant wait to get everyone paying to park outside their own home, and then fleece your family and friends when they visit, F*^*ing Cnuts the lot of them

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player