Author Topic: Update on my little skirmish  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Darcus

• Follower
Update on my little skirmish
« on: 24 July, 2013, 07:33:29 PM »
Hi all,

just wanted to update on my slow progress and to let you know I am still in the fight, even if I don't check in to often (I tend to get a bit depressed whenever I have to work on it).

Currently I am just awaiting clarification from lawyers on a few minor points of law, and should be launching my legal action soon. In the meantime, I have been collecting information on certain matters via the Freedom of Information Act on ''What Do They Know'', both in regards to Camden Council and the DVLA (who are going to find themselves in a tight spot soon).

Here is the link to my FOI's. Any feedback or anything is more than welcome.

They may not seem overly important, but are intrinsic to my overall strategy.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/r_s_van_spall/requests

Best wishes and keep up the good work.

D.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Update on my little skirmish
« Reply #1 on: 24 July, 2013, 07:44:29 PM »
 Hang in there Darcus & good luck.  8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 24 July, 2013, 09:17:08 PM »
Hang in there Darcus & good luck.  8)

Ditto mate, I wish you well in your endeavors
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 25 July, 2013, 07:34:00 AM »
Good Luck Darcus !   :)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #4 on: 25 July, 2013, 08:48:10 AM »
I've just gone through your posts to remind myself of your case. I hope those bastards die screaming of cancer and burn in hell for all eternity for what they did to you.
C :o NTS!
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #5 on: 25 July, 2013, 11:59:05 AM »
I've just gone through your posts to remind myself of your case. I hope those bastards die screaming of cancer and burn in hell for all eternity for what they did to you.
C :o NTS!

Don't hold back there Ewan. Why don't you say what you REALLY mean. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Darcus

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 26 July, 2013, 03:01:02 PM »
Cheers for the support. I'm just so thankful that Camden have been so willing to publicise their ignorance and their pitiful attempts to evade their responsibilities. Their responses will come in very handy later on, along with some amazingly stupid things their legal department have put in writing. They don't realise it, but they are creating huge liabilities for themselves. There should be some career changing events for at least 3 senior staff at Camden once I take the matter to court and they have to explain themselves. Did no one tell them that ignorance of the law is no defence?

:pmsl:

Offline melville-vs-medway

• Follower
  • The new word is NO..
    • My NoToMob $camera signs
« Reply #7 on: 01 August, 2013, 04:13:21 AM »
Hi Darcus,

I'm struggling to put my case together and I'm just as angry with FOI requests and the replies.

With my council FOI they haven't even had the decency to reply, not that I'm bothered with that as I'll just push that when I get in court and use it against them..

And my FOI to the valuation office agency.... well the reply came back from 10 years in the future...

"Please bear in mind that back in 1993, Some thirty years ago, our processes and recording of information were more manual so it makes the retrieving and extracting of data much more time consuming...

Although the wonky FOI reply looks like it was typed on a 1920's manual Brother typewriter...

Maybe we did it... (NoToMob) and broke the feckers eventually and hit them so hard they are using their old typewriters 10 years in the future because they daren't hold anything we can use against them on a hard drive..  :D
Check out my signs.. I have made a few copies and they're laminated..

http://paulsweb.hostei.com/notomob/signs/a4-printed-sign.jpg

Offline Outatime

• Follower
  • Don't listen to the POPLAganda
« Reply #8 on: 01 August, 2013, 08:27:01 AM »
That explains a lot. When I went on my last adventure I noticed my DeLorean wasn't parked exactly where I had left it. Either they used my time machine without my permission or they're incompetent god damn assholes.
Weasels? Where we're going we don't need weasels.

Offline Darcus

• Follower
« Reply #9 on: 09 August, 2013, 09:19:40 PM »
Lol, I would certainly ask them to provide evidence that the information you are requesting isn't computerised, seeing as 1993 isn't the early 1970s. I don't think databases have changed that much in 20 years either. So maybe an FOI as to when they went from 'manual' records to computerised would be a start. In my requests, they've all tried to use some sort of illogical excuse, which was easily rebuffed. My latest post will show how the DVLA were suddenly able to extract information from their database once I told them that if they were having trouble I could supply them with the relevant SQL code, which would allow them to find the information in about 30 seconds. I believe SQL database code was invented in 1974.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player