Author Topic: Bexley General  (Read 12646 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Bexley General
« on: 22 February, 2011, 02:02:54 PM »
Info for Bexley
« Last Edit: 05 April, 2011, 03:14:18 PM by peperami gsxr »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Bexley
« Reply #1 on: 22 February, 2011, 05:03:29 PM »
I think we need a child board for Bexley too by the sound of it.

Hey Admin! How about it? And can we please move relevant info there too.

I'd do it myself, but I'm too scared in case I bring the whole site down. :schucks:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 22 February, 2011, 05:42:39 PM »
Ok BE, well done you found this thread.

We did have 2 bexley topics running, I merged the two into 1, no problems there, then went to place it all under 1 (HERE). But after about 10mins i lost the will to live :bashy:.

So went out found a scar, and all was happy again  :-ev-:

Admin, When you have done your stuff and worked your magic  :aplude:. Can you also delete mine (this) and BE's last posts. Thanks Guys  :aplude:

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 22 February, 2011, 05:49:30 PM »
Hey peperami, were you the NoToMoB driving through welling today at about 1630ish. My daughter saw you and got quite excited "look dad the notomob" she shouts nearly bursting my eardrum. ....

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 22 February, 2011, 06:04:27 PM »
Yep that was me  :-ev-: :dancing: :-ev-:

Next time honk your horn, or open your window    :rotfl:

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #5 on: 23 February, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 23 February, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »
Quote from: "BailiffHunter"
http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk/blogs/2011/february.htm#23pt2

Thats an interesting read  :aplude: :aplude:

The word on the street is...The NoToMob is coming  :-ev-:

I've contacted the writter so may have more info soon.

Good find BH :aplude:

Offline rs2k

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 24 February, 2011, 10:29:25 AM »
Thats me in the picture on the right !! lol  on my ole faithful cbf :D   was one of the first $chunts

Think its gibbo next to me ?

Offline tyreman

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 27 March, 2011, 08:30:00 PM »
Just some info on bexley no scars were operating today (sunday) checked pen today and found all $cars inside

Bexley was safe for today :) apart from the suicidal mopeds lmao
TM

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #9 on: 03 April, 2011, 01:39:31 PM »
Until now i was under the impresion Bexley scars dont scam on a sunday, but looks like even tho they have not left the pen for the last 3 sundays, I've just seen 1 drive past my house.

I wonder if this is a change of operations due to a little lost income they have felt..... or anticipating  :-ev-:

So Sunday service is available for those that cant make a saturday in Bexley.

I will check the pen soon to see how many are out and about and update later. 

(and sunday was a day of rest, not anymore  :-ev-:

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 03 April, 2011, 04:55:24 PM »
Just after i posted the above post, Tyreman text to say a scar had just driven by him. Not long later and he texted to say 2 scars are missing from the Pen. (14.10)

After i saw my scar drive past i went to see if i could find it, and just down the road it had parked up watching a bus stop next to building that is used by kids groups on a Sunday, at seemed to times its arrival at finish time when lots of parent are picking up the kids. I parked up as in my cage in front of the bus stop, waiting for anyone to park in the bus stop and warn them, pleased to say i was not needed as no one stopped there.

Not sure what was going on, but parked behind the scar was a NSL van, the driver was out and talking to the scamera driver the whole time, and the scamera had 2 operators within, so us thinking that they are using a second vehicle because of us may not be the case (as reported twice yesterday).

I went to the pen at 4pm, and can report that all 4 scars present.

So does bexley just wheel out the scars when there is a possibility of making some pennys, or was that the morning shift over and they dont do a late shift on a Sunday.

I had a word with a shop keeper who is having trouble with the scars, and he tells me they do park up on a Sunday, so they are not just to make up any money lost.

I would guess that the drivers dont just drive, and are sometimes on foot, I'm sure that was said by someone last week. 

Offline PCNUT

• Civilian
Re: Bexley General
« Reply #11 on: 20 May, 2011, 01:38:45 PM »
Hi guys. Like you all, Im fed up of the $cars. Heres my story....

Picked up a friend outside Pizza Express in Broadway, no clear signage, I stopped for literally half a second (counted it on screen when i was shown evidence). Because my friend was already half way in the road, I had to slow down which was when he jumped in and I was stationary for 0.5 seconds. The only way I could have avoided this was to carry on driving and risk running him over. I thought the cars were to improve safety! This was 9.45 in the evening and the road was empty. Wheres the common sense? The appeal is not responded to until after the 14day period to pay £50. They bullied me into paying.

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
Re: Bexley General PCN Advice needed!
« Reply #12 on: 20 May, 2011, 01:57:33 PM »
Quote from: "PCNUT"
Hi guys. Like you all, Im fed up of the $cars. Heres my story....

Picked up a friend outside Pizza Express in Broadway, no clear signage, I stopped for literally half a second (counted it on screen when i was shown evidence). Because my friend was already half way in the road, I had to slow down which was when he jumped in and I was stationary for 0.5 seconds. The only way I could have avoided this was to carry on driving and risk running him over. I thought the cars were to improve safety! This was 9.45 in the evening and the road was empty. Wheres the common sense? The appeal is not responded to until after the 14day period to pay £50. They bullied me into paying.

Welcome pcnut  :dancing:

Guys advice needed please.

Stopping in the Marked Bus Stop (even for .5sec) is a instance ticket. (and before this case i had 2 seconds as the quickest ticket issued).

Nigel W

« Reply #13 on: 20 May, 2011, 02:58:37 PM »
As I do not know the location I cannot comment - yet. What are the supposed restrictions that you are alleged to have contravened? Was it a Clearway Bus Stop? Was the bay correctly marked? Was it correctly signed?

If as it appears you have already paid, you will need to move heaven and earth to get a refund.

Your point of stopping to avoid an accident might have counted providing the DVD evidence confirmed this.

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #14 on: 04 July, 2011, 08:43:29 PM »
Hi All

Was at a large biker get together last week and after talking to someone I had not seen for a while the conversation moved to the Bexley camera car.
He mentioned how he had seen one of the operators get out of the camera car and climb into an unmarked car taking photos with a still camera.
It was not mentioned how many times this had been seen but are they sinking to even lower depths.
He did mention the operator was female and blond if that might give a clue.
Would not suggest they have sunk this low but I would just like to plant a thought to consider watching out for this, obviously viewing it at the moment as heresay.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player