Author Topic: We have not made the front page...But someone else has.  (Read 19112 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: We have not made the front page...But someone else has.
« Reply #30 on: 26 May, 2011, 05:08:05 PM »
Standard responce.......... :bashy:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #31 on: 26 May, 2011, 06:34:09 PM »
Quote from: "Nigel W"

As the photograph in the News Shopper article aptly demonstrates, the Council is well aware of the requirement to advertise the presence of CCTV and Mr Peaple’s attendance is certainly not regarded by either the Council or the Police as “assisting the local authority….”

Since when have council officers been allowed to make statements on behalf of the police? :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:

Do I not remember that the opening comment from the copper was something along the lines "I am not here on a police matter"?

Masonic handshake anyone? :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #32 on: 26 May, 2011, 06:37:51 PM »
I would quite like to have a meeting with this Mr tippett
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #33 on: 26 May, 2011, 06:39:54 PM »
"The numbers of PCNs issued by each vehicle has also fallen year on year demonstrating improved compliance with parking regulations."

Is this actually correct anyone?
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #34 on: 26 May, 2011, 06:44:50 PM »
I see an foi going to bexly council
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #35 on: 27 May, 2011, 12:02:16 AM »
Quote from: "news shopper martin"
I see an foi going to bexly council

Go man! GO!!!!!!!!!! :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #36 on: 27 May, 2011, 02:59:31 AM »
As a general rules and from the FOI answers i have across Bexley PCN's have dropped. And at the moment dropping at a faster rate than they had planned  :-ev-:

Offline Bonkers

• Follower
    • http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk
« Reply #37 on: 27 May, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »
Quote from: "BailiffHunter"
"The numbers of PCNs issued by each vehicle has also fallen year on year demonstrating improved compliance with parking regulations."

Is this actually correct anyone?

From memory I think it is true and they are budgeting on a reduction of parking income of £400k too; (figure varies from one report to another).

For those who are thinking of putting in FOIs, I have started keeping a list of those I hear of at http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk/miscellany/foi_list.htm . I have access to the authors of all the questions on that list so can obtain fuller details if required.

You can see how often they stick to the 20 day deadline too.   >:D

Nigel W

Reply to Greg Tippett
« Reply #38 on: 27 May, 2011, 06:42:16 PM »
Dear Mr Tippett,
Thank you for your belated response. Why was it necessary to wait until you were instructed to reply by The Chief Executive?

You have responded without answering the question that I asked. Please answer this question. If you have nothing to hide you will supply this information.

How you regard Mr Peaple's "attendance" is immaterial. You were not there and know nothing about the facts of what occurred. For your information it was the CCTV MEV that was "attending" Mr Peaple happened to be already there.

As you already know, the mention by you of "schools" and other spurious matters is completely irrelevant to this issue. How many schools do you know that open on a Saturday or Sunday? How many Schools are in the the immediate vicinity of this incident anyway?

Your PCN rate dropping year by year has no connection to your "enforcement" policies whatsoever. It is due solely to the obligatory and necessary assistance that you have been receiving from members of the public like Mr Peaple. You ought to publicly congratulate these people for the assistance that they have given free of charge to your department. Can I suggest that you have some medals struck for these people. You could then personally affix these at a regularly held Ceremony outside Bexley Town Hall.

This type of regular award ritual would also encourage other people to join in and would ultimately mean that you could achieve your ambition of 100% compliance. You could then resign your post as your services would no longer be required.

The Police have more important things to do than to respond to false accusations by so far unnamed Council Staff. The Police only "intervene" in issues of breaches of The Law. This was obviously not the case here. It follows therefore that false information was given to The Police causing them to waste their time.

It appears that you have also set yourself up as a spokesperson for The Police. I would suggest that you leave these matters to The Police themselves.

Please ensure that these false allegations are not made again. Mr Peaple will be doing exactly what he did previously whenever he wishes. As you know and knew previously he is acting perfectly within The Law and is assisting you with your aim and obligation to achieve 100% compliance with zero penalties. If as it appears you do not agree with this please state your full reasons for this belief. Failure by you to do this will confirm that the statement is 100% correct.

The fact that the number of penalties have dropped is incontrovertible evidence of the effectiveness of this type of assistance only. There is no other reason for the fall in penalty numbers. Mr Peaple is just one of the public spirited people who ought to head the list at your Award Ceremony.

You have so far failed to identify the person responsible for the waste of Police Time. This confirms that the facts surrounding this matter, as I have put them are correct.

On this occasion please respond to this mail in accordance with the policies laid down for answering correspondence.
                                                                                                                                                                             Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Nigel Wise.
« Last Edit: 27 May, 2011, 06:48:25 PM by Nigel W »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #39 on: 27 May, 2011, 08:10:29 PM »
@Nigel. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

@Bexley council

[move:2558ybe1]HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED? WE ARE WATCHING YOU.[/move:2558ybe1]
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Bonkers

• Follower
    • http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk
« Reply #40 on: 01 June, 2011, 08:40:36 AM »
You made the News Shopper in Bexleyheath again. I'll see if I can get a copy to show you.

Edit : NS availability on line is limited to subscribers living within its catchment area, so here's the Notomob reference for those of you lucky enough not to live in Bexley.

http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk/newspapers/cuttings/shopper_01_june_2011_letter.htm
« Last Edit: 01 June, 2011, 08:54:01 AM by Bonkers »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #41 on: 01 June, 2011, 09:53:52 AM »
Unfortunately I think the news article will generate some negative comments as it is outside a school.
As Staps pointed out in another post mention Childrens safety,Schools and you are on a looser straight away.  :idea:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #42 on: 01 June, 2011, 05:29:00 PM »
Yes i think you maybe right Pat, but i will  guess it was written by someone who works in a school.

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #43 on: 01 June, 2011, 06:02:52 PM »
Quote from: "peperami gsxr"
Yes i think you maybe right Pat, but i will  guess it was written by someone who works in a school.
I do hope that Bexley Council don't fire her for talking to the press without permission - assuming the's a Council Employee.

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #44 on: 01 June, 2011, 06:09:33 PM »
Quote from: "DastardlyDick"
Quote from: "peperami gsxr"
I do hope that Bexley Council don't fire her for talking to the press without permission - assuming the's a Council Employee.

I think she will have questions to answer  :bashy:

But it will highlight the issue of stopping on the zig zags, and will make everyone who reads it think twice, so in that sence she is helping and will make zig zags safer (and PCN's drop).

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player